Vinson Construction is a fully insured operation carrying 2 million dollars in General Liability Insurance; $1,000,000 each in Automobile Liability and Workman’s Compensation Insurances; and Vinson Construction’s Inland Marine Commercial Property Insurance protects Vinson‘s equipment and tools from damage or theft that may occur on or off the job-site.
Vinson Construction considers Safety to be the number one priority on the job-site and all Vinson Construction personnel are fully trained and certified in: Trench Protection, Competent Person, Traffic Control, First Aid, and CPR. All field employees are required to attend weekly safety meetings and are trained in all OSHA standards that pertain to Vinson’s scope of services. Vinson Construction is dedicated to providing its clients with well trained and professional personnel and to maintaining fiscal responsibility in its day to day business operations that is unmatched in the jack and boring construction field and raises the bar in the industry standard.
Vinson Construction has a detailed Health and Safety Plan available for review at your request.
Vinson Construction’s comprehensive written Bore Plan Process, Trench Shield Certifications, Boring Machine Specifications, and Welder Qualifications are also available for review at your request.
Vinson Construction has a long list of satisfied clients and our professional crew members have completed an exhaustive list of projects all over the State of Texas, some of our favorites include:
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport Live Runway Bores for Granite Construction Co. and Hypower, Inc. Vinson Construction, LLC. completed the first ever continuous auger boring project under an active runway. The project required six crossings with a total bored footage of approximately 1300 LF Twin Casings, 36” in diameter to be installed under a taxiway, the main runway, and a neighboring service road. Boring progressed at a rate of 80 LF per day, each crossing requiring paired borings; the 36" casings were bored on 12 ft. centers.
- Wastewater Collection System & Lift Station Improvements-Ph 1B, owned by the City of Pharr, for General Contractor, SJ Louis Construction of Texas, Ltd., which consisted of 755 LF of 36", bore under an Irrigation Canal.
- Loop 410, I-10, and 1604 Project for City Public Service consisting of various crossings of 36", 42", 48", and 54" Bores all in excess of 400 LF.
- DFW Airport Reclaimed Water Delivery System for General Contractor, SJ Louis Construction of Texas, Ltd., recently completed and consisting of 733 LF of 24" Tunnel Bore and 937 LF of 20” Tunnel Boring.
- City of Jarrell Project consisting of 935 LF of 36" Bore and Marnoch Waterline Project for Key Enterprises, Inc., which consisted of 610 LF of 42" Waterline Crossing by bore for San Antonio Water Systems in Helotes, Texas.
- Completed 24" Bores for New Braunfels Utilities for the Avery Park Loop Highway 46 Road Bores Project
If you would like the full list of Vinson Construction’s Projects and Clients, please complete the Request Form on the "Contact Us"
Page of this web-site or call our office at 830-606-0500
and we will be happy to provide you with the information you requested.